Evening Primrose Oil Kepong
Evening Primrose Oil Kepong provides a rich natural source of the omega-6 fatty acid, gamma-linolenic acid (GLA).
What can evening primrose oil kepong do?
- Helps to relief symptoms of premenstrual syndrome and menopause
- Helps to reduce inflammation and itchiness caused by atopic eczema
- Promotes healthy skin, hair and nails
- Reduces inflammation and joint swelling associated with arthritis
What is GLA?
GLA is an omega-6 fatty acid. It is available in many vegetable-based oils, including evening primrose oil, borage seed oil, and black currant seed oil. These oils are available in capsule form at most health food stores. But you may get enough GLA from your diet without taking supplements.
GLA is essential for maintaining brain function, skeletal health, reproductive health, and metabolism. It’s also essential for stimulating skin and hair growth.
It’s important to balance omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. Scientists trusted that many people consume too much omega-6 and too little omega-3. Paying attention to that balance can help reduce your risk of many chronic diseases.
Adult take 1 to 3 softgels once daily, after meals.
Brand: Nutriforte Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg
Each 1000mg tablet contains:
- Evening Primrose Oil (EPO) 1000mg
- providing 10% Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA) 100mg
Manufactured in Australia by Lipa Pharmaceuticals Limited.
MAL Number: MAL09103067XCR
Source of Gelatin: Bovine
Storage: keep in a cool dry place below 30 degree. Keep out of the reach of children