Farmasi 727 in Kuala Lumpur offers to sell to you Forearm Walker at your convenience – 前臂 助行器 助行架 吉隆玻.
Experts design Forearm Walker by adding a forearm elbow press platform. It is especially for those who either cannot straighten their elbows or need better balancing due to weak core muscles at their vertebrates.
A caretaker study concludes that using the forearm support-based LW led to upright body posture, offloaded portions of body weight from their lower limbs, and improved gait efficiency during ambulation in comparison to the SR and the participants’ own PD.
Specification of Forearm Walker
- Type: Walker & Rollator
- Material: Anodized aluminum frame
- Color: silver
- Function: Available with walker frame
- Feature: Comfortable padded armrests
- Usage: indoor & outdoor
- Weight: 4.5kg
- Capacity: 135kg
- Product Name: Aluminum 4 leg Walker With Forearm Platform Armrest
- It is for some stroke patients who could not straighten their elbows to go pressing down onto other kinds of walker to stand upright.
Pointer : When looking for walkers, remember to choose ones with the following features:
- light weight hence to help walking about with least physical strength and exertions
- no protruding bolts and nuts which might accidentally cause wounds on the skin on accidental rubbings.
- base of the walking frame wide is enough to provide stability and hence tends not to topple.
- the handles of the walking frame are easy to grip with comfort.
- not rusting is a bonus when users frequent moist areas like kitchen and toilets.
- quality rubber-tips at the legs to provide adequate static friction with the floor to prevent slips and skids