Keto7 Olive Oil Soap
You can grab Olive Oil Soap Keto7 or KETO7 Anti-Fungal Cleansing Bar for Body and Foot by Dr Forster 75g at Farmasi 727 Kepong. 汗班 及 癣 肥皂
Uses of Keto7 Olive Oil Soap:
For the treatment of skin infections such as athlete’s foot, jock itch, ringworm, seborrhoea (dry, flaking skin), pityriasis (tinea versicolor), a fungal infection that causes a lightening or darkening of the skin of the neck, chest, arms, or legs and certain kinds of dandruff. Besides, it is for relief of itching, scaling, cracking, burning, redness, soreness, irritation, discomforts which may accompany these conditions.
Warning of Keto7 Soap:
- For external use only.
- Ask a doctor before use on children under 2 years of age.
- When using this product, avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and seek medical advice if:
- irritation occurs,
- there is no improvement within 2 weeks (4 weeks for athlete’s foot, ringworm and tinea versicolor).
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact poison control center right away.
- importantly, it is not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
Directions of use of Keto7 Soap:
Read all box and insert instructions before use. Use only as directed. Firstly wet body and affected area. Secondly, create lather from soap and massage gently onto skin. Thirdly leave on for 1-2 minutes and then finally wash off thoroughly before drying. Use twice daily (morning and night).
If condition persist longer, consult a doctor. For athlete’s foot, keep feet dry and pay special attention to space between toes; wear well fitting, well-ventilated shoes and changes socks at least once daily.
Keto7 Olive Oil Soap is intended for use by normally healthy adults only. Persons under 18 years of age or individuals with highly sensitive or allergic skin should use only as directed by a doctor. Supervise children in the use of this product.