Vitamode Tumecap Halal Vegecaps-Kunyit-姜黄
Vitamode Tumecap is available in Farmasi 727 in Kepong Baru, Kuala Lumpur.
Tumecap comes in a vegetarian-friendly vegecap. As another feature, industry packs Tumecap individually in blisters on a strip of 10 capsules. As such, this is to guard the vegecaps against contaminations well as sticking together into unwanted clumps.
Malaysia local body has duly certified this product as halal. Besides, it has the approval of National Pharmaceutical Regulatory Agent of Malaysia.
Though the curcumin is a nature occurring ingredient of turmeric and active per se, it dissolves poorly.
- Because of this, it has poor absorption via gastrointestinal tract.
- And furthermore, its changes biologically to inactive metabolites rapidly.
The two factors above thereby greatly limit its usefulness as a health-promoting agent as well as a dietary supplement.
But in Vitamode Tumecap, however, scientists are able to duly design the curcumin into tetrahydrocurcumnoids so that our human intestines can absorb and avail the formulated active ingredient more readily into our system.
In simple term, tetrahydrocurcumnoids are the resulting products of adding hydrogen atoms to curcumin and curcuminoid molecules. This is by a process which is called hydrogenation. Indeed, practically, these molecules become the active ingredients of tumeric.
Content of Vitamode Tumecap
- Each capsule contains 200mg of Rhizome Curcuma Longa Linnaeus Extract with 95% of it as Tetrahydrocurcumnoids.
- (One thing to note, though, is that the above ingredient of Tumecap is from Sabinsa Corporation. It is protected by US and International Patents)
Uses of Vitamode Tumecap
- Vitamode Tumecap Vegecaps Malaysia is for relieving Joints as well as Muscular Pain.
How to Take Vitamode Tumecap ?
- Take 1-2 vegetable capsules one time per day after a meal.
Farmasi 727 which sells Vitamode Tumecap is located in Kepong Baru Open-Air Market, Kuala Lumpur.
She started selling health products since 1985.
To know more on the effects of turmeric with its active ingredient curcumin, please click on one of our posts on this.