When you are getting oldAlpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) by Imeks is available in Farmasi 727, Kepong Baru , Kuala Lumpur.
Alpha lipoic Acid Imeks
We announce that Alpha lipoic Acid ALA by Imeks, an antioxidant especially for nerve pains and its supplementary preparation is on offer to sell now in Kepong Baru, 52100 Kuala Lumpur
Anyone who needs to get Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) capsules by IMEKS might want to contact Farmasi 727 Kepong Baru, Kuala Lumpur.
It is an antioxidant health supplementary product. Our body makes our own ALA. But we can find them in foods, too. Alpha Lipoic Acid IMEKS can mix with water as well as oil even at the same time. This property allows it to reach every part of cells, including the mitochondria, the power house inside them.
Usage of ALA
- to break down carbohydrates and by this, it leads to production of energy.
- as an antioxidant, it may provide protection for the brain
- and also to provide support in nursing certain liver diseases
- people most commonly use alpha lipoic acid to calm down nerve pain in people with diabetes
- It may be helpful in treating obesity, altitude sickness, aging skin, high cholesterol and/or fats in the blood, and etc.
We can get alpha lipoic acid in foods, such as: red meat, carrots, beets, spinach, broccoli, and potatoes. It is also available in preparations as supplement.
Product Information of Alpha Lipoic Acid
Brand: IMEKS Each capsules contains Alpha lipoic acid 100mg Dosage: 1 or 2 capsules 3 times a day, with food. Storage: keep in a cool dry place. Keep out of the reach of children