Decostriol calcitriol 0.25μg capsules are available in Farmasi 727, Kepong Baru, Kuala Lumpur. Selling price is RM 20.00 per strip. Usual shipping cost is RM 6.00 for areas in Malaysia.
Decostriol belongs to the class of drugs known as vitamin D analogs. It is a synthetic form of the active metabolite of vitamin D, which is essential for the regulation of calcium and phosphorus in the body. It helps to maintain proper levels of calcium and phosphorus in the body by promoting their absorption from the intestines and preventing their loss in the urine.
Each capsule contains:
- calcitriol 0.25μg ( product of metabolism of VitaminD³)
Source of Material of Capsule Shell:
- Bovine gelatine
Packing of Decostriol:
- Each box has 10 strips of capsules.
- Each strip has 10 soft capsules
- Therefore, the total number capsules in a box is 100
Route of Administration of Decostriol:
- By mouth
Storage of Decostriol:
- Do not store the capsules above 25°C
- Keep capsules out of reach of children.
Holder of Product Licence of Decostriol:
- Idaman Pharma Sdn Bhd 17, Jalan Wangsa Delima 1a, Pusat Bandar Wangsa Maju, 53300 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
Authorised Importer and Distributor of the Calcitriol Capsules:
- Imeks Pharma Sdn Bhd, 51200 Kuala Lumpur
Manufacturer of Decostriol:
- mibe GmbH Arznemittel Munchener Str.15 D-06796 Brehna, Germany produces Decostriol capsules for Jesalis Pharma GmbH, Jena, Germany.