A box of CardiOmega Fish Oil GYNITA contains 9 strips x 10 softgels.
Manufacturer packs each capsule individually to cut down unnecessary exposure. With such measure, there will be less contamination of the fish oil softgels.
Active Ingredients : Fish Oil 1000mg
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid): 180mg,
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid ): 120mg, and
- Total Omega -3 Fatty Acids : 350mg.
Dosage of Gynita :
- Adult takes 1 softgel 2 times daily, or follows doctor’s or pharmacist’s recommendations.
- Aids, assists or helps in the maintenance of general well-being.
- Essential for normal growth and development.
- Protects capillary walls and maintains health of capillaries.
- Supports the maintenance of triglycerides within the normal range in healthy individuals as well as those with higher than normal blood level of triglycerides.
Source of Gelatin :
This product is from seafood. (Marine Source). Furthermore, the manufacturing process involves no added sugar, yeast. milk derivatives, wheat starch and gluten.
Besides, this product is manufactured with EMULSIFYING agents. And the manufacturer packs each capsule into a blister on a strip-pack of 10’s, for hygienic purpose.
- Keep out of reach of children. Jauhi dari kanak kanak.
Storage of Gynita:
- Store below 30 degree C.
- Protect from light and moisture
As a disclaimer, it’s important to note that we intend the information presented here about “CardiOmega Fish Oil GYNITA Kepong” solely for informational purposes. We should not construe it as medical or health advice for any particular condition. Therefore, we strongly recommend that readers consult licensed health professionals before taking any action based on the information provided here.
This is because, as the saying goes, “no one knows what they don’t know,” and seeking professional advice can help ensure that important information is not overlooked. Trained and registered professionals, such as pharmacists, nutritionists, dietitians, and others, are available to provide guidance and support.
Additionally, it’s important to keep in mind that the information presented here is subject to change as new data becomes available. Therefore, it’s essential to stay up-to-date on the latest developments and recommendations related to this topic and related issues.