Farmasi 727 Kepong, Kuala Lumpur has Felocor 10mg tablet in its stock. Note: To dispense this, there are Malaysian Laws to comply with.
Our pharmacist is available to provide you with further information and answer any questions you may have. Feel free to reach out to us at your convenience by dialing 018 874 8273.
Felocor is classified as a calcium channel blocker.
Active Ingredient of Felocor:
- Felodipine 10mg
- Each tablet is a modified-release tablet.It is designed to release its active ingredient into the body gradually and over an extended period of time, rather than all at once. This is in contrast to immediate-release tablets, which release the active ingredient rapidly upon ingestion.Modified-release tablets are formulated in such a way that they can provide a sustained or controlled release of the medication, maintaining a therapeutic level of the drug in the bloodstream over an extended period.
- a box of 10 strips of 10 tablets (total: 100 tablets)
Route of Taking Felocor:
Storage of Felocor:
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Not above 30°C
- Keep out of reach of children
Authorized Importer as well as Distributor:
- Imeks Pharma Sdn. Bhd. (125824M) 5, Jalan Udang Harimau 2, Medan Niaga Kepong, 51200 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
Manufacturer of Felocor for Hexal AG:
- Salutas Pharma GmbH, Barleben, Germany.